Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One Year-Membership Contest

Hey guys, Arc here. Probably not alot of you reading this, but, I came back on PDB to read the old posts and remmber all the fun times I had with my friends on Pandanda. I wanted to post this saying two simple messages:

1. Im quitting Pandanda. (Like some of you already knew)
2. And I dont know why, but Pandanda gave me a free year membership and I'm not playing Pandanda anymore so I'm going to give that away in a raffle contest.

Now, I'm not certain the code works, I'm pretty sure it does, but I dont wanna waste it on me to find out since I don't even play anymore. But HEY, what do you have to lose? lol

 About the contest, leave a comment saying you want to enter the raffle, and I will draw a winner this Friday.

The deadline of posting your comment is on Thursday at 11:59 a.m. Please leave your comment like this, because if you do win, I dont want to give it to someone else by mistake.

Comment you should leave:

Username: (Your Pandanda Username)
Comment: I want to enter the raffle (or somthing like that)
Email: (Your Email)

And thats it.

IMPORTANT-
P.S. If you do win, it is important that I have your email BEFORE the contest ends. If you did not put your email in the comment, I have to draw again and give the membership to someone else because someone might make a fake email with your username in it, then I accidently give the code to the imposter pretending to be the winner. Well thats all! Hope you win, and good luck! BYE!

~Arctic

5 comments:

  1. PD Username:tigaro
    Email:tigarotigaro@gmail.com
    I want to enter the raffle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandanda username : redgurl
    Comment : I want to be in the raffle
    Email : redgurl95@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pandanda Username: pingu83846
    Comment: Please can I be in the raffle? I hope I win!
    Email: abi-cook2011@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username: Purlet
    Comment: I want to enter the raffle x3
    Email: florzoe@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete